The registration is now open. Register online through Loughborough University’s online shop.Register
- Early bird reduced fees for students, PhD students and freelancers (until 31st of July): £120.
- Early bird full fees (until 31st of July): £180.
- Conference reduced fees (until 9th of September): £140.
- Conference full fees (until 9th of September): £200.
/// Registration fees include:
- Admission to all conference sessions including Textile Intersections Exhibition
- Coffee breaks
- Conference pack
- Conference receptions
/// Social Event
On Thursday evening, 12 September, a social event will be held in the Queen Elizabeth Park, near the conference and exhibition venue. All are welcome to attend, but separate tickets need to be purchased via Eventbrite if you wish to take part in the swan pedalos.Book Social Event Tickets